Your most exciting and distinctive creations begin with the world's most beautiful buttons.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'm in! It works!

Okay, so I'm not the best blogger under the best circumstances. I'm just not real good at talking to "everybody" vs talking to "somebody".

But my blog completely quit working.  I could read the blog itself, but I couldn't sign in and couldn't make a post.

I finally gave my DH the green light to see if he could fix it, and he (of course) put it on his  list of things to do before he dies, and there it sat.

Well, it's finally fixed!  The only problem now is that I don't know how he did it, and he claims he doesn't either, so if it happens again, I'll just be back to square one, waiting for him to do it again.

But, I'm here now.

I don't have much to say at the moment, so I'll have to try to come up with some interesting and juicy gossip or maybe some awesome news of world import, but for now I'll content myself with just being happy I'm here. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment